Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Let's Do 52 - Blurry - Week 5


This weeks Let's Do 52 photo prompt was "blurry" over at 2 Lil Owls.  I took this photo a few years ago on a vacation to Cancun.

Indistinct was a word used to described the meaning of the word blurry.  It put me in mind of where our country stands right now.  The lines are blurry, the rules, morals, and laws are indistinct, depending on who is interpreting.  We all feel up in the air, a bit uneasy, nervous.

When life becomes blurry, it usually is followed by a feeling of unease.  When I recognize that feeling, I know right then and there that I have looked away from Jesus.  Because when I keep my eyes on Jesus, nothing else matters.  I am reminded immediately that He is in control, that this world is His to command and do what pleases Him.

So though we are all feeling uneasy in the blurriness of our current state of affairs, let's focus instead on Jesus and let Him take care of the rest.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  ~Hebrews 11:1

 God is always at work!  Amen?




No comments:

Post a Comment