Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Let's Do 52 - Something that Makes Me Smile - Week 3


Roses.
Roses make me smile.
The smell, the colors, the details.
All of it.

I've had many a rose in my garden, but I am no expert.  I've also lost many a rose in my garden.  So much so, that I don't have any right now.  That will change this year.  Last year I really missed them mingling amongst the perennials.  I have already ordered a couple to be shipped this spring.

There is just something about them that nourishes my soul.  Maybe that is because they are such a beautiful piece of God's creative story.  He created everything.  He thought through everything He created.  We are so very blessed by his imagination and His generosity in sharing the beauty in all He has created, especially because everything created is for HIS glory, not ours.  I am very humbled.

*feeling thankful*

No comments:

Post a Comment