Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

So Now What??

So now what, right?  I've finally blogged after an absence of over a year, really more like two.  So where am I going to go with this?

Well..to be honest...I don't know! 

I thoroughly enjoyed my time blogging, and made lots of friends from all over the world.  It is quite the unique hobby for many of us who may never meet.  But it was fun, until it wasn't....and that was totally on me.  I just had to lay it down for awhile. I had begun to put too much pressure on myself to get the comments and the likes and to keep up on Facebook, Twitter, and whatever other new social media platform was coming out every other week.  It just got to be too hard!

But I have found myself thinking about writing again for some time now, so I thought I would give it another shot.  I am in a completely different place now personally, and I would love to reconnect with many of my "old" friends here in the blogging world.

So if you are out there reading, wave hello when you stop in!

One of the many past times that has kept me company over the last couple of years has been digital art through Photoshop.  Oh how I love to take photos and then "art" them up and come out with a completely different piece.

Here are just a couple samples.  I'll be sure to share more as my new writing journey continues!


Aslan
I created this piece for a challenge to create an artwork that depicts a favorite book.  I chose The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.


Dahlia
That's it. Just a painterly rendition of a beautiful flower!

SHINE on!

6 comments:

  1. Aslan always sends me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art over photo! I love the Aslan one especially! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie! You're back! Here I am waving with a great big smile on my face. Looking forward to reconnecting. Your digital art is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Barbie it is so good to see you! You have always been one of my biggest supporters. I know you've had a rough year too, so here is to things looking up for both of us!

      Delete