Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Photo Artistic Life Magazine


For a few years now I have been participating in an online Photoshop Artistry class.  I was absolutely thrilled this last year to be published in our monthly magazine.  I had two pieces of art published. Talk about a dream come true!  These pieces are two of my all time photo art pieces that I have created.



Each month hundreds of photo art pieces are submitted for publication.  I am humbled to have had pieces of my art chosen for 3 different magazine editions. (which reminds me I need to order the hard copies !)

If you are interested in learning more about creating art with your photos, I can't recommend these classes enough.  Such a blast turning your own photos into art.  Check out PhotoshopArtistry.  Our instructor, Sebastian Michaels is a world renowned Photoshop instructor.  He has been absolutely amazing and is involved with the students every day.  You won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment