Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Let's Do 52 - Sunset - Week 4


Sunsets

They are one of the most beautiful examples of God's handiwork within the heavens.  Each and every one is unique, much like we are in His sight.

And yet as beautiful and awe inspiring as they are, we have an even greater everlasting light to look forward to when God calls us home to heaven.

"Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end."  Isaiah 60:20

In light of recent events challenging our nation, my heart cries out, "Come Lord Jesus!"  How I long for that day when Jesus glory will illuminate everything and we will share in his inheritance of the eternal home he has prepared for us.

So my hope remains in him and I patiently away his return:
"Behold I am coming soon!  My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."  Revelation 22:12
Let's keep our eyes on Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment