Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Write 31 Days is Here!

Every October thousands of bloggers band together to participate in a phenomenon of writing for 31 days straight on a single topic of their choosing.  Last year I participated and chose to share my love of upcycling junk.  You can visit that series again over in my side bar.

This year I have decided to do something a bit different.  As you can probably see, it has been quite some time since I have had a regular writing schedule here.  In all honestly, it has been a hard year for me.  You can read more about that in previous blog posts if you wish.  So I decided rather that putting an unwanted amount of pressure on myself to write about one topic, I want to just try to start writing consistently again.


So my goal is simply to write for 31 days......about anything, something, to get my writing mind in gear once again.

So I hope you will join me on the journey.

7 comments:

  1. I am joining you, sister because I have a feeling you have a whole lot of words in that beautiful head of yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait, I haven't been writing regularly either and am joining you in getting back in the writing groove. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, go, girl! You can do it and we'll cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I'm in the same boat took a break now diving in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just write.
    Sounds like a lot of wisdom there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to make myself write every day, whether I publish it or not. I am still working on that habit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a long time for me, too, for various reasons. It's such a blessing to have this thing kicking back into gear again!! I hope you are blessed in these 31 days.

    ReplyDelete