Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Recovery is Hard

I'm feeling discouraged today.  Recovery and healing are hard and slow.  I've been to so many doctor's appointments over the last 6 months, I've lost count.

I'm sitting at my computer trying to read some of your wonderful blog posts, and I can't concentrate to finish most that are more than a few paragraphs long.  Tuesday I go to another appointment, this one to test for ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder.

ADHD would have never even been in my vocabulary until recently when the possibility was brought to my attention by my psychiatrist.  Now I see it in several areas of life, when I'm impatient, when I interrupt someone speaking, when I can't read a blog post to the end, when my computer is being slow, when I can't watch a TV program without getting up and wondering around.  So I think it might be a real possibility.

So today I am trying to not be too hard on myself that I can't seem to get anything accomplished.  It's just one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet one, I am praying for you. Praying for answers and most of all healing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cherie, just want to tell you I think of you often and have checked back frequently to see if you have posted anything. Praying you find the answers and relief and healing you long for. Hugs from me, too.

    ReplyDelete