Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Digital Art

I've spent much of the last 6 months or so in a class called AWAKE, which is part of the Photoshop Artistry class by Sebastian Michaels.  It has been absolutely amazing and I have learned so many things about photography, photoshop, and myself!

I thought I would share some art with you today for your enjoyment.  Here are a couple of my favorites.


Believe you can.  Isn't that a message we all need to hear right now as we begin this journey together for 31 days?


This work is entitled Aspen Faerie.


And of course, a monarch butterfly photo.  I spent quite a bit of time raising butterflies this summer.  You can check out that post here.

I'll share some more art with you next Friday!

If you'd like to see more of my digital art and photography, feel free to go view my Facebook page Cherie Froelich Digital Art and Photography.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my...these are truly amazing! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful, I love the butterfly one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! It definitely takes a unique skill set to be able to visualize and execute digital art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you RAISED Monarchs and enjoyed those pictures. Do you start your milkweed by seed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! Sounds like it would be an incredible class. Good for you, pursuing this. I think the first one is my favorite. I love what you did with the overlays.

    ReplyDelete