Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Well Hello Again! A Summer Catch-Up


A lot has happened since I last posted.  The entire summer has slipped away from us.  But we had some great adventures to look back on, one of which was visiting the Assateague Island wild horses as seen above.

It's been a long journey so far this year.  I have taken a leave of absence from my job for this school year.  We are headed back to school this week, and after a summer full of doctor's appointments, this is the first time that I am beginning to feel my medications are finally leveling out and I have come up for air.  I've had several really good days, and I am so thankful for those!

Husband and I worked all summer on some projects that were good for my creative spirit and kept my mind focused on good stuff.  We started a business called Junk Gypsy.  I have rented a booth in September at a local fair, the Apple & Pork Festival in nearby Clinton to sell our goods.  I have really enjoyed the process of upcycling some old doors, windows, books, ladders and lots more.  I've had fun attending lots of antique shows and auctions to find some old stuff in which to give new life. Here are a few examples:






I've got lots done, but a lot more to do to be ready for the last weekend in September's show!

I've also started a business as an Independent Consultant for the pampering company Perfectly Posh.


Oh girls, this company has got it going on!  If you love bath and body products, this is the company for you.  Their products are all natural, include essentials oils that are so good for your skin AND they are a company based right here in the USA.  You can jump on over to my website and look around, and even order some product to be shipped straight to your house!  Be sure to sign up for PERKS so you can earn free stuff too!  I'd be happy to share all of the products with you and some friends.  Just give me a call if you are interested in learning more.

If you go over and follow my new Facebook page, Pampered by Perfectly Posh. you can follow along to see some of my favorite products and watch for specials.

It does seem like I have a lot going on...and I do....but I have to make up for not working this year, so I hope you will support my new businesses!

I'll be back very soon to share some other fun summer happenings from around here.  As always, thank you so much for reading and keeping me company here at The Froelich Diaries.




5 comments:

  1. I gotta love a women with an eye for junk. Looking forward to hearing more about what's been going on with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your upcycling! Wish I could go to the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your stuff during 31-days and I am still loving it. Proud of you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to hear that you can breathe again. Junk Gypsy sounds like a lot of fun and I hope the cosmetics do well.

    ReplyDelete