Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Photo Art Thursday Returns - Issue 9


I am so excited to show you my Moon Fairy!  This has easily become one of my favorite pieces that I have created this far.  It was so fun to create and everything came together just as I had imagined.  And we creatives know that hardly ever happens!

If you are interested in learning how to create art like this, you should check out Sebastian Michael's course, Photoshop Artistry and Awake.  I am learning so much!  And I love every minute of it!

I know you have all been working on some gorgeous art as well.  Will you share it with us?





7 comments:

  1. Good morning Cherie, your Moon Fairy is beautiful. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link up Cherie, loving your Moon Fairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce! I enjoyed my visit to your place!

      Delete
  3. Cherie, nice sharing the Awake art journey with you. A selection of my work from the past several years on flickr is here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/tom-vastu/

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very magical piece, Cherie, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Cherie. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete