Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Photo Art Thursday - Issue 8


We have a family cabin in Canada that our family spends time at almost every summer since I was a small child.  It is one of my favorite places on earth.

This photo is also one of my very favorites because it was taken right off the dock.  The texture makes it look like a rainbow in the water, a fantasy land that I love!

Photo Art doesn't have to be complicated to be considered art.  This only has one texture, but it is the emotion it conveys to me that is important.

What have you been working on this week?

Care to share?  We'd love to see it!



6 comments:

  1. I am actually working on mine right now (hope you'll be back on Saturday :)) and find yours very, very inspiring. Those soft, earthy and warm colors - really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos dear, i wait for my blog, follow me and i Follow you back, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. your artwork is great. But....why not link up with me and a few people will find you I´m sure.

    nfverk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy indeed. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great sentimental piece. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete