Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Photo Art Thursday - Issue 6

Spring Portal
It's Issue 6 here for Photo Art Thursday.  I'm sticking with it because I know there are more photo artists out there that can showcase their talent here.  If you are participating, would you invite others to join?  Maybe put out a tweet for others to join us?  It will be more fun with lots of artists participating.  You don't have to have a blog, a Flickr account works just fine too!

I'm quite tired of winter here in Central Illinois, so this piece was inspired by my longing for spring!  My daughter is the model, out in the snow last week.  The butterfly is mine as well.  I learned a new technique to warp a piece to do this, and I was totally excited to learn it!!  The original was a wings out flat shot.

Are you ready to share your art with us?  Let's get started!!



5 comments:

  1. I have to say that I'm completely and absolutely enamored by this photo - so magical! Love.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. So glad to see you here today!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful composition! Love the seasonal elements mingled with the clock/time aspect. So very creative! Your daughter makes a great model, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful image! So imaginative and still evoking the viewer's own imagination.
    So sorry I missed #6, but I was away...

    ReplyDelete