Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

My One Word


I'm on week 3 with the Scripture Sisters Memory Team over at Beth Moore's blog.  This week I chose a scripture that doesn't feature my One Word of "walk", but relates to the path I am walking, a gift of Jesus Christ.

I am so thankful for my Savior, who leads me, and strengthens me every day.  I love that this scripture not only reminds me of the path Jesus has shown me, but also the riches I have while in His presence and the riches promised to me through eternal life.

It just doesn't get any better than that!

Are you memorizing scripture this year?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Cheri, and I absolutely LOVE that tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trees are my weakness. Can't resist them! So intriguing and interesting!

      Delete
  2. Yes - I am memorizing Romans 8! I am up to verse 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scripture, and perfect pared with the tree!

    ReplyDelete