Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Little Office Organizing

It's been nice to have a little extra free time to play in my office and do some much needed cleaning and decorating.


I painted this bulletin board that was on someone's curb, then covered it with fabric to match my new shabby shelf that I got for Christmas.


I found these cute little butterfly garden lights at Big Lots.  I just love that place.  I always ask Husband to stop when we see one when we are traveling.  We no longer have one in our town.  Those adorable galvanized tins came from Decor Steals, as did the shelf. Man I love that site.  So much shabby goodness there! The tins are holding my paint brushes and colored pencils.

Husband helped me get a new board for a desk.  Instead of painting it, I decided it would become part of my art!


Yep, I put that Mod Podge right on my desk board!  First it is a great place to put inspiration, and second, when I get paint or markers on the board they just add to the art!  Its a win-win!

I've had some fun in here over the last couple of weeks, but I still have some more work to get everything organized...so off I go to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment