Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Little Christmas Home Tour

Wow how time flies!  I don't know how so much time has gotten past me since the last time I posted here!

Well Thanksgiving happened, and then you all know things get a bit crazy after that!  I finally have some Christmas decorating done and thought I would share with you.

My favorite spot these days is always the fireplace mantel.  I just love decorating there.  I made another wreath for winter to be my centerpiece.


The blue junque shutters are still making an excellent backdrop for my decorating!  Makes decorating in silver and blue a really easy decision!


I'm loving the sparkle and shine of this wreath.  The cute little cards are from some kind of a game that I picked up at my last vintage fair.  I just strung them along a piece of lace with cute little blue clothespins.


Here's a few more samplings of our home all ready for Christmas.






Jesus.  Jesus is the reason we celebrate.  Yes......The birth of our King.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Cherie, LOVE the mantel - I don't have one and am trying to talk my son into coming up here and building one just so I can decorate it!! Love your homey home. Can I come over for a cuppa? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! Come on in! You should have him build you one of those huge mantel shelves! No fireplace needed but a great place to decorate!!

    ReplyDelete