Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

You Are My Sunshine - Texture Tuesday

It feels like forever since I've had a Texture Tuesday post to join all the gals over at Kim Klassen's place.  It was nice to sit down and play with Photoshop after having been in the garage for the month of October!

I can't get enough of sunflowers, can you?


I used Kim's textures Paper Stained and Pourvous at soft light and Add Some Noise on screen.


Kim Klassen {dot com}



P.S.  I'm still working in the garage!  Can't wait to show you.......

7 comments:

  1. Sunflowers are so happy…Love this shot; perfect editing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to capture with part of the flower showing. The texture only adds to the magnificent flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunflower! The texture and color are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that bright warm yellow color in the flower and quote (and that font too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love sunflowers, too! This is beautiful - it feels very warm and autumn-y (autumn-ish?!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this happy sunflower. I had forgotten about "por vous" texture. I love it.

    ReplyDelete