I simply wrapped the wreath (I left the plastic on so the straw didn't shed) in the burlap and pinned the ends. I pinned instead of gluing just in case I wanted to change my wreath in the future.
Then I wrapped just a few times around with the lace as well. Again, I only pinned the back so I could change it.
I had a couple of lace flowers at home, so I hot glued those onto the lace. This fabric is something I bought especially for the front porch several weeks ago. I cut it into strips to hang out the bottom, and then used it again to hang the wreath. I added a couple sprigs of dried lavender.
I have admired this frame at Michael's for quite some time, so I used my 40% off coupon to purchase it just for this project. It is very versatile and I am sure I can use it again for another project.
It has now found it's new home on my front door.