Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bucket Full of Beauty - 31 Days of Junque Decor


I don't know about you, but I love galvanized buckets.  Really anything galvanized.  I'm not sure what draws me to this style, but it always gets my attention.

I had completely forgotten that this old bucket was sitting out in my garden shed.  I was at a flea market recently and saw several for sale...and remembered I had one to dig out!




A friend of mine had pinecones piled in with the white lights, and I knew I had both of those floating around my house.

So it can't get any easier than this project, right?  I picked up this vintage lace at a flea market, but you could tie any lace, ribbon or a scrap of fabric around your bucket.  Then fill the bucket with something you love!



I just love this sitting next to my fireplace.  It adds a nice little glow to the room.


It will be a great way also to display the seasons.  Right now they have some fall leaves added.  At Christmas I will add some colored balls and pine boughs.  In the spring, I can't wait to add some forsythia branches.  Let your imagination run wild!  Don't have a bucket, try using just a tall basket.



Easy peasy, right?  Can you do it?  What will fill your bucket?


No comments:

Post a Comment