Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Barn Wood Shelf - 31 Days of Junque Decor


Happy Monday!  We are on the home stretch of this 31 day journey!!

As promised, today I'm sharing the barn board shelf.

My little corner is complete!


I found these perfect brackets at Hobby Lobby.  If you love this kind of stuff, watch for them to be half off.  They usually go on sale at the same time as all the door knobs and pulls.  Great stuff!


A perfect place to display some "old" stuff and vintage looking stuff.



Don't you just love the galvanized box?  You really need to check out Decor Steals.  They have a different item for sale every day and I have ordered SO much from them!  They specialize in Farmhouse decor.  I really love that their shipping is just $5.00 on every order!


I really love that all of these pieces match, the door, the wall sconce and the shelf.  Happy happy!


1 comment: