Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

So Many Books, So Little Time

Bibliophile:

a person who loves or collects books, especially as examples of fine or unusual printing, binding, or the like.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up for this family!

Books, books, books.  We love 'em!

Books line the shelves in my scrapbook room because other places ran out of room.


Sometimes I buy books just because they are pretty.


Of course I couldn't pass up a book that has been made into art!  I'd never seen this done before and wasn't sure that I could do it at home, so I had to buy it!


I love books for decorating too.  It's a bonus when they match the color scheme of my house!


An old bookcase inside our front door that was meant for pretty things, eventually was filled with......books!


They decorate the table in my entryway.


Even a tiny table next to the couch becomes overrun with books.


Old bibles are one of my favorite things to find at the library book sales.



A box lives next to my desk....with lots of goodies I can't wait to get to read, though there never seems to be enough time!


And then, there is the library.  This is my husband's room....full of boxes of books, collections, comic books, mysteries...you name it.



I've even made my own art with books.


Bibliophile:  guilty.



No comments:

Post a Comment