Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Each Day a Gift - Texture Tuesday


I find many days that I have worked through the entire day without noticing the beauty around me, or being thankful for the gifts in my life, as they are many!  I want to work to correct that, being ever watchful for those things before me that I should really see, admire, and give glory to God.

Today I am thankful for:


  1. Cute little wax flowers that are usually just filler in most bouquets, but took center stage today.
  2. Talented artists, like Kim Klassen, who regularly share their wisdom and skill.
  3. A warm house when the weather turns cold and rainy.
What are you thankful for today?


Linking up today:


Kim Klassen {dot com}

3 comments:

  1. The post-processing for your flowers in the vase is gorgeous. I love the sculpture-like appearance of the branches. Just the right texture and quote - such an artful expression. And yet, I'm thankful for your 1,2, and 3 also - seems we share the same blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image - I love your texture work and how you framed your quote. So pretty! I'm thankful for the beautiful weather that we are having now - chilly, but bright and sunny. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete