Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Breath - Texture Tuesday




I needed this reminder for myself today.  I've been super busy getting ready for my 31 Days Series - Junque Rehab.  I haven't sat down much after work each day, and I am growing tired!  It will all get done, I know it will.  So today, I will breath.

This is a photo I just love that I took last year when we were driving through the countryside of Indiana at the Covered Bridge Festival.  Oh it was so pretty!


Linking up today:  Texture Tuesday.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful and lucky to have such a beautiful spot to capture fall. Hope you keep breathing and everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this!!! Would love to have this hanging on my wall - or at the very least on my desktop on my Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! I want to travel down that road.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene and beautiful processing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your edited photo is lovely and so appropriate for autumn. I like the effect of the very subtle script on the sides, and then the addition of 'Breathe' in larger script.

    ReplyDelete