Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Pinterest......oh the lovely Pinterest.  Can't you just spend hours dreaming, ooing and ahhing over it all?

I've noticed a trend in my life.....it's trees.  I find myself watching the trees as I'm driving, admiring their shapes, their interesting branches, how big they are, finding myself sad when I see them cut down.

Then I started pinning some pretty photos on Pinterest.  Guess what?  They are all trees!

I thought you might enjoy them as well.

"Blue shade and a golden canopy form the stained glass of a natural autumn cathedral."  Photo by Ken Lee.

Autumn in Michigan.

trees

autumn

Looks like heaven to me...

fall



Oh aren't they all beautiful?  I could just sit and stare at these photos for hours.  I would like every one of them to hang in a beautiful frame in my home!!  I'm looking forward to getting some fall shots of some trees myself!

Share with us one of your favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment