Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

31 Days Series

I am so excited I am about to burst at the seams!  This year I have decided to participate in The Nester's 31 Days of  Blogging series. This is her sixth year of hosting, so it is about time I participated, don't you think? That means you pick a topic and write about it every day for the month of October.  That is a BIG commitment, my friends!

But I have found the perfect topic that fits my personality and doesn't feel like work at all, it feels like all kinds of fun!

The series starts on October 1st and I have already been preparing for a few weeks now.

Want to know my topic?

Are you sure?

Shhhh-don't tell anyone before October 1st!

I'm doing 31 Days of Junkery!

What's that, you say?  Need a hint?  Think barn boards, pallets, and loads of rusty things!



I love taking old things and upscaling and upcycling them into something new, different and reusable.  So I hope you're ready because I am going to share 31 projects with you during the month of October!

I've been making things like crazy, loving every minute of it!

I hope you'll join me every day come October.

Did I tell you I am very excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment