Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

31 Days of Junque Decor Starts Tomorrow!!



The wait is finally over!  I am so excited that we will begin our journey tomorrow exploring all the ways you can make junque (which is way more interesting than just junk) into some really fun and interesting home decor!

I've been working for several weeks on the projects that I will share with you here, and I am so excited!

Want a sneak peak?

How about a hint?

You'll find posts about:

- pallet wood
- barn wood
- mason jars
- lamps
- lace
- tables rehab
- altered book
-altered t-shirt
- and so much more!

I've had so much fun searching the flea markets for items that can be easily upscaled and used in your homes.

Be sure to follow along here, connect with me on Google or Facebook, or even Twitter.

It is going to be a very fun 31 days!

Thanks again to The Nester for hosting!!  Click on over to her blog to find out more about the 31 Days series.  It's not too late to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'm so glad to have been pointed to your blog. I'm addicted to before/after pics and projects.

    ReplyDelete