I am so excited that it is finally the first Monday of the month for the UpScale This Challenge! I can't wait to see all of your cool upscaled creations from fabulous pumpkins you found at your local thrift store!! I gave you a sneak peak last week of one of the small pumpkins I found, but this one is really my favorite. Are you ready?
Craftberry Bush for this tremendous idea. You can head over there for instructions and more ideas. I found her through Pinterest, of course!
The only difference in my pumpkin is that I inked the edges with stamping ink instead of using tea bags.
We'd love to have you participate!! Once again, here are our guidelines:
- At least one item of your project must be made with something you bought at a thrift store or garage sale.
- You must provide a before photo of the item you are refurbishing.
- Just for fun, you can include the price you paid for your thrift item.
- You are encouraged to use supplies that you already have on hand at home. The fun of the challenge is to do it as cheaply as possible!
- If your idea came from Pinterest, please give credit back to the originator.
- You may include a tutorial or just the photos, whatever you would like.
- The link party will open on Monday mornings and remain open until Saturday evening. This should hopefully give you enough time to create!
May I please request that you post the UpScale This logo in your post so others can find us?
Just as a reminder, our coming months schedule:
November - Framed Art. Pick up a piece of framed art that you can rehab and create something marvelous!
December -Decoupage. Choose anything that you can decoupage to breath new life into. Want an extra challenge? Make it gift worthy!!
Now let's get this linky party started!