We had replaced some bedroom windows last fall and the old windows were still sitting by the trash. (I think Husband was having a hard time throwing them away!) So I decided to upcycle them for my hot house!
I started by assembling my pieces and tools. I needed long screws to go through both windows, my drill, drill bits, and screw heads.
As I was looking for the appropriate screws in my husband's workshop, I found this PERFECT top to fit the hot house--even though I had no idea what it was supposed to be! Husband says it is a big screen TV protector, which we don't have!
So now I can't wait to go buy my cheap bare root plants to get them started a month earlier than when I can get them in the ground safely. Yeehaw!!