Top Ten Tuesday over at Oh Amanda's sounded like a lot of fun, so I thought I would participate today with the top 10 things I need at my prayer chair. I know it doesn't exactly match the rest of my living room, being blue and all, but it was the rocking chair that I rocked my first baby in over 20 years ago, so it isn't going anywhere! It is entirely comfortable and a perfect fit for my morning prayer and devotion time.
So here are my ten items that can be found at my prayer chair:
- bible, I use NIV
- Jesus Calling devotion, I love because it is like Jesus talking directly to me
- notebook for notes and prayers
- The Power of Praying Through the Bible, is cool right now to read along with my Bible in 90 Days program
- The Power of a Praying Parent Book of Prayers, my kids need all the prayer they can get!
- NIV Exhaustive Concordance
- post it notes
- my blanket to keep warm in the early morning before the furnance has caught up
Links are affiliates that pay me a small commission, and I thank you in advance if you choose to participate.